I saw this tag on Candice's blog some time ago and I wanted to join. So, here it is!
1. How do you keep track of your TBR pile?
mmm, if I'm being honest, I should say I don't keep track. I do have my "want to read" shelf on Goodreads but it's not up to date with all the books I own and haven't read.
2. Is your TBR mostly print or ebooks?
Half and half (but mostly ebooks, since it's so easy and adictive to get them!)
3. How do you determine which book to pick up from your TBR next?
It depends on my mood, on what I've been reading before, I usually end up reading something mentioned (or related) in another book or film I saw. I get constant ideas from lots of sources!
4. A book that has been on your TBR list the longest?
A confederacy of dunces, by John Kennedy Toole.
5. A book you’ve recently added to your TBR pile?
A room of one's own, by Virginia Woolf.
6. A book on your TBR strictly because of its beautiful cover?
Lily of the valley, by Susanne Strempek Shea
7. A book on your TBR you never plan on reading?
Steppenwolf, by Herman Hesse
8. An unpublished book you are excited for?
I never know when books will be published. And I'm not waiting on any book in particular to be published.
9. A TBR book everyone else has read but you.
The Harry Potter series! I only read books 1 and 2 and I still have a long way to go!
10. A book everyone and their mother is recommending to you, therefore is on your TBR?
The curious incident of the dog at night, by Mark Haddon
11. A TBR book you are dying to read.
El tiempo entre costuras, by María Dueñas.
Actually I'm halfway through it and I can't seem to get back to it!
12. Finally, how many books overall are on your Goodreads TBR shelves?
I opened it and it says 100. But... it is not completely accurate ;)
You're welcome to join in and blog about your TBR books!
Let me know in the comments.