The catcher, the rye, Holden and me

"When I really worry about something, I don't just fool around. I even have to go to the bathroom when I worry about something. Only, I don't go. I'm too worried to go. I don't want to interrupt my worrying to go." -- Holden Caulfield


I really loved this book. Such a classic, now. After so many years of being aware of its existence, I finally found the proper motivation to read it in two weeks, quite a short time for my standards. I started enjoying it as soon as I read the first pages. I got really attached to Holden and his questionings. And now that I finished reading it, I'm gonna read it again, or at least some chapters. I was able to rent it from my local library (and in English!), which is always a good thing. I love going to the library.

have you read it?
What did you think of it?


Leave a Reply